$1,275.00 / month for 2 months
Your Individual Career Strategy Program – 2 payments
- You’ll have a career strategy, acquire new communication skills and be trained on how to network on LinkedIn for reconnecting with your network and building relationships for opportunities.
- You will stretch out of your comfort zone to reach your goals and confidently succeed at interviews.
- You’ll have a library of Tools and templates: worksheets, messaging templates, blogs, and videos.
- We’ll agree on an “accountability” process in taking actions for your career search to reach your goals.
- Coaching and training, resume and profile building are included in this program. I will be your career strategist and a highly qualified team member will work alongside to contribute with your resume.
COMPREHENSIVE INDIVIDUAL COACHING: Investment -2 payments of $1275
- Up to 7 hours to include 6 individual sessions plus, up to 1 hour of in-between session support. The first session will allow us to determine how to pace our work and implementation—no rushing, but also effectively use our time.
- You’ll also have in-between tools to help and access to me via text, email, LI or a phone call. We can also have in-between catch up calls on Zoom or phone.
- Each session has a written agenda and a summary with action items.
SESSION 1: Discovery
- Identify your career objectives, timing, & value proposition.
- Agree to specific goals for actions (i.e. identify companies, recommendations), communication between us, accountability for taking actions and session schedules
- Resume and Profile Review and Edits
SESSION 2: Outreach Strategy and Execution
- Strategize whom to reach out to, where to find “leads” and how to use filters
- Review messaging that leads to meetings—you’ll have templates that I’ll show you how to use
- Tracking activity to measure progress and results
SESSION 3: Outreach Progress Review
- Review progress, skills and execution strategy so you are seeing success
- Review different sources for finding prospective connections
- 30 minutes of role-play to practice conversation and the answers to questions about your value proposition responses (to be continued in next session)
SESSION 4: Career Conversations and Referrals
- Develop career referrals—how to steer conversations so you get the outcomes you’re seeking
- Deploy Relationship Building skills practice as part of the role play
- Review the steps for interview preparation
SESSION 5: Interview Role-play
- Role Play an interview with a hiring manager using a job description for a position you’re interested in pursuing and presenting your value proposition to the role
SESSION 6: Creating Content and Posting to Stand Out with your Network
- Develop content—where to find content to share, how to create and how to present it
- Learn a system and tools for staying in touch with your network (yes, I will train you on how to use key tools)