You’re qualified for the job. Take control of your career search.
Only 10 spots, 3 months of coaching and training :
After December 20, 2018: $897
There are too many instances where very skilled, talented candidates are ignored or there’s no follow-up by recruiters.
You can create your opportunities.
“The 2Actify approach was transformational for me—I got my dream job in record time!” -Aliza, now at Google
Our clients find a job though referrals by implementing the 2Actify program. You’ll generate career referrals through networking strategies.
Take control of your career search by identifying your skills, value proposition and building key relationships. Implement your networking strategy, be prepared for interviews and market your brand through a magnetic LinkedIn profile, resume, and professional relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE 2ACTIFY MASTERMIND ACADEMY …
A program and action plan for your career networking to find a job faster!
- Learn the exact steps for promoting yourself.
- Articulate your achievements and skills.
- Create career activity and confidently develop new professional relationships.
- Stand out from other candidates and be prepared for interviews.
At each session and in between, you’ll have a supportive career coach, written and video tools and templates for creating your profile and messages that lead to new connections and career meetings. Your coach and collaborative group will allow you to adopt a new approach for finding a new career or job advancement faster.
WHEN: Six, 1-hour sessions will be held over three months via a ZOOM video conference meeting each second and fourth Tuesday, 8am-9am PT.
HOW IT WORKS: EACH ACADEMY GROUP HAS A MAXIMUM OF 10 PROFESSIONALS that will participate in personalized coaching, training and collaboration. Each member will have the opportunity to showcase their work and circumstances to uncover opportunities and find solutions for challenges. Throughout the program, you’ll receive tools to keep up your momentum including templates and video demonstrations that support your career search progress.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN EACH ACADEMY SESSION
- A trained career coach group facilitator demonstrates a unique networking strategy.
- Get introduced and connected with up to 9 other career seekers in your group.
- Each member showcases their career search challenges followed by a collaborative group exchange and plan to overcome obstacles and promote opportunities.
- The facilitator presents related tools and actions to prepare for the next session.
- Ask questions during the session’s open forum for Q&A.
Still Not Sure?
Would you like to talk to Penny to see if this is just what you need?
Click to make an appointment