Contact us for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Please delete the product from your computer system(s).
If you purchase a live course, you may request a refund before the course is 25%, unless otherwise stated on the sales page for that course.
Purchases from other sites
Purchases from other sites are subject to refund policies of those sites.
Some of our product and service recommendations are affiliate links. This means we get a commission when you purchase those items. You don’t pay any more.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, download information or buy a product, course, or service (“Services“), you provide us with your name and email address. We collect names, emails and occasionally other information from web forms or webinar registration. We use this to email subscribers and provide our Services. We don’t share information about you with others, ever. You may change your settings or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the links at the bottom of every email. You can also contact us here or reply to any email and request a change in your subscription.
In general, our legal basis for collecting your personal information is your express consent or purchase so we can deliver valuable information to our customers.
What data we get
We collect certain data from you directly, such as information you enter yourself and data about your participation in our services. In some cases, we collect data automatically, such as information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using so we can improve our services. Below are some specifics.
1) Data you give us
- Account data: When you buy or receive a free product, we collect and store the data you provide, (name, email address, and password) and in many cases, automatically create a user account for you. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide.
- Shared content: If you attend a webinar, you may type in the chat box or respond to a poll. Our webinar service keeps this content and we may share it anonymously with others.
- User payment data: When you purchase a product, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and email address) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and postal code. For security, we do not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data and we don’t even see it.
- Data about your accounts on other services: If you access or use our Services through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party. We do not own or control such other websites or third parties and are not responsible for the information provided at those websites or in such materials. We do not control, and are not responsible for, their privacy policies or the information collected at such third-party websites.
- Testimonials: You may provide us with a testimonial about our services and products. We may, at our discretion, use the testimonial to promote our Services. In connection with our use of your testimonial, you hereby agree that we may use your name, voice or likeness, and/or website URL — whatever information you agree to give us — in connection with the testimonial If, at any time, you want us to stop using your testimonial, please contact us here or reply to any email you receive from us and we will cease using the testimonial soon after processing your request. 2) Data we collect automatically
- System data: Technical data about your computer or device, IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other systems data, and platform types
- Usage data: Usage statistics about your interactions with our Services, including account access, time spent using the Service, pages visited, features used, click data, date and time, and other data regarding your use of the Services.
- Approximate geographic data: An approximate geographic location, including information like country, city, and geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address.
How we get data about you
We use tools like cookies, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
Cookies and data collection tools
Some of the third-party partners who provide certain features on our site may also use Local Storage Objects (also known as flash cookies or LSOs) to collect and store data.
Analytics and online advertising
We use third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We use this data to improve our Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and understand the results of our promotional efforts. This data is anonymous.
We may use third-party advertising services like Facebook, Google’s ad services, and other ad networks and ad servers to deliver advertising about our Services on other websites and applications you use. The ads may be based on things we know about you, like your Usage Data and System Data (as detailed in Section 1), and things that these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services, and may be tailored to your interests.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, they may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone, or other devices to collect data about your use of our Services, and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve these tailored advertisements to you.
What we use your data for
- Provide our Services
- Communicate with you to 1) provide information, resources, and offers via our email newsletter, 2) respond to your questions and concerns, 3) provide information included in products you opt in for or purchase, 4) send you administrative messages about our Services
- Troubleshoot issues
- Secure against fraud and abuse
- Improve and update our Services
- Serve targeted advertising
- As required by law or necessary for safety and integrity
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services
Who We Share Your Data With
- Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- For Security and Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Permitted or required by law;
- Requested as part of a judicial, governmental, or legal inquiry, order, or proceeding;
- Reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or other legally-valid request;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services.
- After Aggregation/De-identification: We can disclose or use aggregate or de-identified data for any purpose.
Here are links to the privacy policies of some of the third-party organizations we use:
- AWeber: https://www.aweber.com/
- Learndash: https://www.learndash.com
- Stripe: https://stripe.com
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- WordPress: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
- Zoom: https://zoom.us
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact us with any concerns.
Third-party organizations are solely responsible for their own privacy policies.
You have certain rights regarding the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
Your choices regarding the use of your data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of our Services.
- To stop receiving newsletter emails from us, you can opt out by using the Unsubscribe link in the email you receive. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, product content that is “dripped” out over time, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google’s display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- To opt out of allowing Google Analytics to use your data for analytics or enrichment, see the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
If you have any questions about your data, our use of it, or your rights, contact us here.
Accessing, updating, and deleting your personal data
You can access and update your personal data that 2Actify collects and maintains as follows:
- To request access, correct, update or delete your personal data you provide directly, log into your account, if you have one, and update or terminate your account at any time.
If you have any issues terminating your account or would like us to manually terminate your account, contact us here.
Accessing, updating, and deleting your personal data
For your protection and to locate your data, we may require you to provide the email address associated with your account. It will further help us to find your records if you tell us which product, download, and newsletter you are receiving. We may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
The following applies to individuals whose personal data falls under the jurisdictions subject to the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us here to:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Our Policy Concerning Children
We recognize the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Children under 13 (or under 16 in the European Economic Area) should not use our Services. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a child under those ages, we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
Parents who believe that 2Actify.com may have collected personal data from a child under those ages can submit a request that it be removed by contacting us here.
Where you live may affect your rights.
Users in California
We don’t share personal information with third parties unless specifically stated. For example, if we do a webinar with a partner, the registration page might say that you’ll receive a subscription to our newsletters. Nevertheless, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You can submit your request by contacting us here. Include your state of residence and your email address that is affiliated with your account or subscription.
Users Outside of the U.S.
2Actify is located in the United States. By visiting or using our Services, you consent to the storage of your data on servers located in the United States. If you are using the Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred, stored, and processed outside those areas.
We use the information to process transactions, facilitate payments, and provide support services. To process the data you submit to us. we work with third-party companies and purchased software licenses. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by 2Actify and its processors.
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including on 2Actify.com. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits and to make the site easier to use.
We use both session cookies, which expire after a short time or when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain stored in your browser for a set period of time. We use session cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into your account. We use persistent cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period, like when you request that we keep you signed in.
This website uses WordPress to structure the content. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Authentication and security
- To log you into 2Actify.com, so you can access free and paid purchases
- To protect your security, preventing unauthorized parties from accessing your account
- To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities
Analytics and research
Our email services, which can include AWeber and others, use web beacons help us determine which email messages are opened, and cookies help us see how you interact with our emails, like the links you click on.
We may use other third-party software as well to help us with analytics and research.
What are my privacy options?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
Cookies from Adobe Flash operate differently from browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing Flash cookies and Website Storage Settings panel.
To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Updates & Contact Info
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users via email, in-product notice, or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they’re posted. Please contact us here with any questions, concerns, or disputes.