Frequently Asked Questions
2Actify is a training course for career seeking university students and alumni that teaches online networking skills applicable to any major social network platform.
The 2Actify curriculum is pre-recorded, thus accessible on-demand, online, 24/7.
- Students and alumni professionals that attend the 2Actify training series learn how to network for career opportunities on a variety of social platform tools including LinkedIn, Facebook and those that are marketed to university students and alumni associations.
- Discover opportunities and referrals, and learn lifelong networking skills for career seeking.
- 2Actify is accessed on demand, 24/7 at the convenience of the 2Actify attendee
- Students learn how to build online relationships that lead to careers.
- Alumni develop online skills to propel or re-launch their careers.
- Alumni Associations offer valuable career seeking tools and stimulate giving.
- Career Centers have an updated tool to help their students launch their careers and learn new skills to build their future.
- Universities increase student job placement.
- Associations can offer 2Actify to generate revenue that pays for new programs.
When an attendee accesses 2Actify, they learn focused actions in a step by step process for generating opportunity and referral leads. We teach unique strategies for attracting a targeted professional audience as well as marketing and research to find those that will lead to career conversations. Attendees learn how to “connect the dots,” stay focused and incorporate shortcuts and secrets that can open doors to meet the right people.
Today’s job boards and applicant tracking systems are impersonal and are barriers for career seekers. Each online application can take an hour and the response rate is generally less than 1%. Imagine 3 hours of applications with no response!
2Actify empowers the career seeker by teaching actionable steps to generate conversations, meetings and referrals.
Our step-by-step and easy to learn process demonstrates unique networking skills and concepts for launching, restarting, or upleveling a career and finding new opportunities.
- Students and alumni of all ages and degrees such as undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral candidates that are interested in learning how to propel their careers after their formal education.
- Parents that want to provide this education for their students to prepare them with career seeking skills.
- Career seekers that want to refine their online networking skills for beginning a career, improving a career, relaunching a career, and improving their ability to find opportunities and referrals.
2Actify has motivated students to become responsible for their own career seeking. In the process, they learn lifelong networking skills and are constantly building their relationships with alumni and professionals that will impact their career success.