Frequently Asked Questions
2Actify is a program for career-seeking students and alumni that teaches strategic online networking skills that can be applied on any major social network platform.
The 2Actify curriculum is pre-recorded, thus accessible on-demand, online, 24/7.
2Actify subscribers learn how to strategically network for career opportunities on a variety of social platform tools including LinkedIn, Facebook and others marketed to university students and alumni associations.
- All subscribers discover opportunities and referrals, and learn lifelong networking skills for career- seeking.
- Students learn how to build online relationships that lead to careers.
- Career Centers have an updated tool to help their students launch their careers and learn new skills to build their future.
- Universities increase student job placement.
- Alumni develop online skills to propel or re-launch their careers.
- Alumni Associations offer valuable career-seeking tools and stimulate giving.
- Associations can offer 2Actify to generate revenue that pays for new programs.
2Actify teaches unique strategies for attracting a targeted professional audience as well as marketing and research to find those that will lead to career conversations. When a subscriber accesses 2Actify, they learn a step-by-step process for generating opportunity and referral leads. Subscribers learn how to “connect the dots,” stay focused, and incorporate shortcuts and techniques that can open doors to meet the right people.
Today’s job boards and applicant tracking systems are impersonal and are barriers for career-seekers. Each online application can take an hour and the response rate is generally less than 1%. Imagine spending hours on applications with no response!
2Actify empowers the career-seeker by teaching actionable steps to generate conversations, meetings and referrals.Our step-by-step and easy-to-learn process demonstrates unique networking skills and concepts for launching, restarting, or upleveling a career, and finding new opportunities.
- Students and alumni of all ages and degrees (including undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral candidates) who are interested in learning how to propel their careers after their formal education.
- Parents who want to provide this education for their students to prepare them with career-seeking skills.
- Career-seekers who want to refine their online networking skills for beginning a career, improving a career, re-launching a career, and improving their ability to find opportunities and referrals.
2Actify has motivated subscribers to become responsible for their own career seeking. In the process, they learn lifelong networking skills and are constantly building their relationships with alumni and professionals that will impact their career success.
See our success stories
See our success stories