Individual Career Strategy Program
You’re qualified for the job. Let us help you take control of your career strategy.
Learn a step-by-step process that will give you control of your career search to present your value proposition and advance your career
- Market yourself with a magnetic LinkedIn profile & powerful resume
- Build a referral network, reach hiring managers, land interviews
- Be prepared and confident for successful interviews and beat the competition
Your Individual Strategy Coaching Program
- You’ll have a career strategy, acquire new communication skills and be trained on how to network on LinkedIn for reconnecting with your network and building relationships for opportunities.
- You will stretch out of your comfort zone to reach your goals and confidently succeed at interviews.
- You’ll have a library of Tools and templates: worksheets, messaging templates, blogs, and videos.
- We’ll agree on an “accountability” process in taking actions for your career search to reach your goals.
- Coaching and training, resume and profile building are included in this program. I will be your career strategist and a highly qualified team member will work alongside to contribute with your resume.
You'll get up to 9 hours to include:
- 6 individual career strategy sessions
- 1 hour of in-between session support
- 2 hours of resume & profile development
The first session will allow us to determine how to pace our work toward your career goals and implementation.
You’ll also have in-between tools to help and support via text, email, or phone.
Each session has a written agenda and a summary with action items.
SESSION 1: Discovery
- Identify your career objectives, timing, & value proposition.
- Agree to specific goals for actions (i.e. identify companies, recommendations), communication between us, accountability for taking actions and session schedules
- Resume and Profile Review and Edits
SESSION 2: Outreach Strategy and Execution
- Strategize whom to reach out to, where to find “leads” and how to use filters
- Review messaging that leads to meetings---you’ll have templates that I’ll show you how to use
- Tracking activity to measure progress and results
SESSION 3: Outreach Progress Review
- Review progress, skills and execution strategy so you are seeing success
- Review different sources for finding prospective connections
- 30 minutes of role-play to practice conversation and the answers to questions about your value proposition responses (to be continued in next session)
SESSION 4: Career Conversations and Referrals
- Develop career referrals—how to steer conversations so you get the outcomes you’re seeking
- Deploy Relationship Building skills practice as part of the role play
- Review the steps for interview preparation
SESSION 5: Interview Role-play
- Role Play an interview with a hiring manager using a job description for a position you’re interested in pursuing and presenting your value proposition to the role
SESSION 6: Creating Content and Posting to Stand Out with your Network
- Develop content---where to find content to share, how to create and how to present it
- Learn a system and tools for staying in touch with your network (yes, I will train you on how to use key tools)
Clients Tell More...
The 2Actify strategy helped me land a job within 6 weeks – and the process itself was enjoyable because it was a great way to rekindle relationships I had with coworkers many years ago...if you're thinking about a change. Penny’s a committed, knowledgeable career coach that will empower you to find your next position and beyond.
Penny was my career coach for strategic online networking on LinkedIn. She’s very knowledgeable and her tips and coaching helped me tremendously to overcome many of the hurdles I was facing in my networking strategy; she assisted me in learning how to project my skills and strengths in a way that makes it easier to access for my network.